You can purchase tickets through one of the NHP dancers, online, or at the door. Buy Tickets
- unable to be found or recovered
- confused, bewildered , or helpless
- having gone astray or missed the way
- being something that someone has failed to win
- ending in or attended with defeat
- (lose) – to bereaved of by death
“Lost,” an evening of dance by Nhan Ho Project (NHP), a contemporary-modern dance company that resides in Sacramento.
Since January 2017, NHP has been working creating new works as well as reviving old repertories for the October performance. One of the works, “Broken Memories,” features the idea of Lost, and what it means to lose someone as well as losing oneself. In a metaphoric and poetic way, the company expresses this concept and idea through contemporary dance. This October, we welcome YOU to join us in this exploration of the word Lost and what it means to you…
What does Lost means to you?